- Easy-to-use, heavy-duty hose is amazingly lightweight and flexible
- Toxin-free — no lead, BPA or phthalates
- 45% lighter than traditional garden hoses!
Tired of dragging heavy hoses? Lighten up your watering routine with our ultra-lightweight hoses — the 25′ hose weighs just 2.6 lbs! The hoses remain flexible, easy to maneuver, and kink-free, even in chilly weather. And they’re free from the toxins found in many hoses, so they’re safe for people and pets. Nylon hose guards prevent kinking at ends and the chrome-plated zinc fittings are leakproof. The textured surface offers a sure grip.
Hose Care Tips
To help prevent kinking and prolong the life of your hose:
- Before using a new hose, straighten it and untwist the coils until the hose lays flat.
- After each use, straighten and untwist the hose before coiling it. Do not store the hose with kinks in it.
- Always coil your hose in the same direction — either clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Store the hose on a hose reel for easier coiling.
- Drain the hose as you coil it.
- Drain the hose prior to freezing temperatures and store under cover.
Note: To attach a nozzle or other watering accessory to your Featherweight Hose, grip the hose with one hand just below the hose guard and turn the fitting on the accessory with your other hand until it’s tight.