- Classic arched trellis puts the spotlight on climbing vines
- Can be mounted against a wall, fence or installed freestanding
- Exclusive Jardin finish is hand-painted to resemble weathered, rusted metal
- Made from durable and long-lasting powder-coated steel
- Coordinates with our Jardin Rose Arch
Some trellises are overly ornate showpieces, not so well-suited to supporting plants. Ours retains the classic lines of Tudor arches, but with a simpler, understated design that showcases your climbing plants. Open, 4″ lattice gives roses, clematis and morning glories plenty of places to vine and twine. Customer reviews rave about the sturdiness of the powder-coated tubular steel and the antiqued finish.